Referral Program of unu GmbH
- unu GmbH ("UNU") offers you ("User") the opportunity to participate in the referral program of by UNU and make recommendations about UNU products and services to your friends, family members or colleagues ("Friends"). Publishing on the Internet of any kind leads to exclusion from the program.
- Users are bound by these conditions when participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program in the manner set forth in these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety, you are not eligible to participate in the program. Users may not participate in the Program if prohibited by applicable law or regulations.
- The Program is managed by UNU. For future recommendations, we reserve the right to amend or change these conditions and the ways to achieve a premium. We reserve the right to exclude a User from participating in the program at any time if he does not comply with these conditions or in any other way applicable law. Finally, we reserve the right to cancel the program at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
- Only natural persons who are legally resident in Germany, Austria, France or the Netherlands and are at least 18 years of age are eligible to participate.
- A separate registration at the UNU Referral Program is not necessary.
- Persons making recommendations are referred to as "Recommending Persons". Natural persons receiving a recommendation are the "Recommended Customers". A "Eligible", recommending and fully compliant person may receive a "Bonus(s)" for each "Eligible Referral".
- Employees of UNU, service providers of UNU or any subsidiaries of UNU, advertising agencies, or service providers, or companies affiliated with them, and persons connected with these employees, including immediate family members and persons in the same household, are not eligible to participate.
- Each country's referral program is limited to that country and is not transnational. For example, recommendations from referrals in Germany, Austria, France or the Netherlands are only valid if they are also redeemed by Friends in the same country. Furthermore, for example, recommendations made in a country with the euro currency can only be redeemed in euros and the premium of the recommending person is also in euros.
Making a Referral
- To make a referral, a natural person must forward the personalized code sent to him by UNU after purchasing a UNU scooter to his Friends. They can then enter the personal code themselves when buying a UNU Scooter in the webshop of our website and receive a free helmet worth 99 EUR.
- Recommending Persons must respect the terms of the Program when submitting the recommendation and only send recommendations to real individuals who meet the requirements of these terms. Recommending persons cannot make recommendations to themselves.
An Eligible Referrals means that all of the following conditions are met:
- The Recommended Customer has completed the purchase of a UNU Scooter via our website using the "personalised code" of the Recommending Person. If a Recommended Customer makes a purchase using a different code or method, that purchase does not count as a qualifying recommendation and the recommending person does not receive a bonus.
- The Recommended Customer was not previously registered with UNU under any e-mail address or pseudonym.
- The Recommended Customer a) is legally resident in Germany, Austria, France or the Netherlands and b) is at least 18 years of age.
- For each Recommended Customer you can only receive one (1) Eligible Referral. Additional or subsequent purchases made by a Recommended Customer are not considered Eligible Referrals.
The Recommending Person receives a Bonus for the Referrals he or she has generated, verified and eligible for participation, subject to the following conditions:
- For the first Recommended Customer the Recommending Person receives inspection in the nearest workshop worth approx. 60€.
- For the third Recommended Customer the Recommending Person receives an additional charger worth 170€.
- For the sixth Recommended Customer, the Recommending Person receives an additional battery worth 690€.
Review and payment
- Bonuses are checked by UNU. UNU may defer a Bonuses for the purpose of an investigation. UNU may refuse to process a transaction that is fraudulent or suspicious, violates these terms and conditions, or may subject UNU, its subsidiaries, its affiliates or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and agents to liability. All decisions of UNU are final and binding, including decisions on whether to confirm an Eligible Referral or Bonus.
- Bonuses have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed in cash. Awards are non-transferable and cannot be auctioned, traded, exchanged or sold.
- Users agree not to use the Referral Program for the following purposes:
- Violation of applicable law,
- Infringement of intellectual property rights of the Company, its service provider or third parties,
- Stalking, insulting or injuring other natural persons,
- Collection or storage of personal data about other users,
- Impersonating a person or otherwise forging the identity of a user,
- Interference with, disruption of or violation of the terms or servers or networks connected to the Program; or failure to comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks,
- Impairment of the use of the Program by another User,
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the program,
- Transmission of a file containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive functions,
- Performing an unlawful act or enticing to perform an unlawful act or other actions violating the rights of third parties,
- public sharing of the code (in forums, websites, social media, etc.)
- resale, barter, trade, auction or other revenue generation by providing access to the Program to third parties.
- If no solution can be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of prohibited behavior, we reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Referral Program.
- Users agree not to use the Referral Program for the following purposes:
Fraudulent and suspicious behaviour
- UNU may prohibit a user from participating in the Referral Program or receiving a reward if UNU determines that the user is attempting to defame, abuse, threaten or insult other users or representatives of the Company by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices in any way that may affect the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program.
- The use of the website, network features, automated systems, scripts or macros of an affiliate to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in exclusion.
- Users may not log in with multiple or fake email addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities, use a system, bot or other device, or use a list to participate in the program or receive a reward.
- The Company reserves the right to exclude any user and/or cancel (a) Bonus(s) if it finds out that a user manipulates the registration process or the operation of the program or violates these conditions.
- Attention: Any attempt to intentionally damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may constitute a violation of criminal or civil law and will result in disqualification from participating in the Program. If such an attempt is made, the Company reserves the right to pursue legal remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- All disputes, claims and causes of action arising from or in connection with the Referral Program, as well as any prize awarded, must be settled or settled in accordance with German law (excluding the conflict of laws provisions).
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Users and UNU with respect to the use of the Referral Program by Users. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have the right to enforce or assert the rights arising from any provision of these Terms.