Conditions of participation unu raffle/Giveaway (2022)
Conditions of participation unu raffle/Giveaway (June. 2022)
Participation area: Germany and Austria Organized by unu GmbH, Tempelhofer Ufer 17, 10963 Berlin (here called "unu")
§ 1 Restriction on participation Participation is open to persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation and who are resident in Germany and Austria. Employees, authorized representatives, agents or legal successors of unu are excluded from participation.
§ 2 Participation To enter, an Eligible Participant must, in relation to the Instagram post dated 10/06/2022 by unu (the "Post"):
- 1Follow unu's Instagram account,
- 2Like the Post,
- 3Write a comment under the post telling us which cafe/place/restaurant/museum etc. you will visit riding unu
- 4Also tag a friend in the same comment
There will be higher chances of winning if the Post is reposted in the entrant's Instagram story. Each eligible participant may only participate once. Participation via different Instagram accounts and participation via machine-generated comments is not permitted.
(2) Participation is free of charge and, in particular, not dependent on the purchase of a product or use of a service from unu. The purchase of a product or the use of a service does not increase the chances of winning.
(3) Participation in the competition includes, in the event of winning, the consent to the naming of the first and last name including place of residence in the social media channels of unu.
(4) Entries to the competition may not contain insults, false facts, or violations of competition, trademark or copyright law.
§ 3 Object of the competition
- The object of the competition is an unu scooter with a motor power of 3000 watts, freely selectable from the following configuration models: glossy red and glossy blue (paint colors in each case). In the event of delivery or material bottlenecks, unu reserves the right to make changes to the desired configuration at short notice.
- In addition, the winner will receive two helmets in the appropriate size and a total of two batteries for the unu scooter.
- In the raffle, the people who finish in second to fifth place will each receive a €1,000 voucher to purchase any unu scooter model.
- The delivery of the object of the competition will only be made to a deliverable address in one of the unu cities in Germany and Austria. unu cities are only those German cities that are shown as delivery areas in the unu webshop.
Non-cash prizes are not paid out in cash and are excluded from exchange. The object of the prize draw and a possible claim to transfer of ownership of the object cannot be transferred to third parties before delivery of the prize.
§ 4 Start and end of the raffle The raffle starts on 10.06.2022 at 0:00 am and ends on 11.07.2022 at 5:00 pm. Entries before or after this period cannot be considered.
§ 6 Lost of the price The claim to the prize shall lapse if the winner determined cannot be notified or if it is not possible to deliver the prize, in particular, because no address capable of delivery within the meaning of § 3 (4) was provided or this address was used incorrectly or even improperly. In the event of a refusal of acceptance by the winner, the claim to the prize shall also be forfeited.
§ 7 Data protection information If the personal data of participants is collected, processed and used within the scope of the competition, it will be collected, processed and used by unu exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition and deleted after the competition has ended.
- 1Participants who violate these conditions of participation or attempt to manipulate the draw may be excluded from participation in the competition. If the conditions for exclusion are met, prizes may be subsequently withdrawn or prizes that have already been paid out or delivered may be reclaimed.
- 2unu is entitled to cancel or suspend the competition if, in the reasonable opinion of unu, there is an objective reason which disturbs the intended course of the competition, in particular, if:
- 1manipulations are detected or otherwise a proper execution of the lottery is no longer ensured, in particular in case of hardware or software failure, program errors, computer viruses.
- 2unauthorized interventions by third parties as well as mechanical, technical or legal problems.
- 3unu assumes no liability for ensuring the security of data transmission, as well as for disruptions or delays in the input, storage and transmission of data or e-mails. In case of destruction or unauthorized access to storage media or individual data sets, no liability is assumed. Liability for damages other than injury to life, limb or health exists only if the damage is due to gross negligence or intentional conduct of unu or a vicarious agent of unu.
- 4The legal process is excluded. The claim to the prize is not enforceable. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is exclusively applicable.
- 5Should any of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall not be affected. These conditions of participation can be changed by unu at any time without separate notification.